Thursday 15 September 2011

junior cert results!!!

ok so i open up my envelope and i swear to god my heart as never beated so fast before in my life !!!
i open the envelope and at first feel dismay, when i dont see any As and just alot of Bs, Cs and three Ds.!!!
so yes, i will admit that at first i was anything but pleased. and yes....a few tears were shed. but when seeing my mother jumping up and down like a little child at my 7 honours and 3 passes, my mind quickly changes, and although there are few subjects i would just LOOOOOOOOOOVE to appeal, i remind myself that this is still only the junior cert and ill just save all the As for the leaving cert!!
although everyone last night made their way to time to celebrate..( or take their mind of it) i chose to just join a few friends and family for a quite ( but extremly fun) dinner. i know that sounds boring but there was noooooo way i was going into school the next day absolutly exhausted. so instead, i'll be joining my good friends on the other side of the country and join in on their celebrations with dont take place until friday night ( LUCKY!!!!)


lesson for today: start studying at the begginng of the year, and for the love of god will you keep it up!!!! :(


blogger out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment