Wednesday 21 September 2011

im sick and my life officially suckss!!!!!! :( ok so lets just get this out of the way now...this blog shall be brief, and if you get a feeling like you've been smacked in the face with a seroius of cruel words then this blog shall be a success. I AM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY PEOPLE!!!!!! i my alarm went off at five in the morning today and i couldn't the snooze button befroe i ended throwing my clock out the window!! the shower was FREEZEING TODAY!!! and you'd think my ever so lovley father would give me a lift to school today seeing as i've been (and still am) sick with a sore throat, a cough, a the flu in general. in an attempt to cover up the dark circles under my eyes and the many spot infecting face today i ended up with orange blotches of concealer on my face today....not impressed :(


any way....brief



blogger out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment