Thursday 20 October 2011

wednesdays have been eventful these last few daiis!!

i feel like now i have very little time for my blog. :( espcually since i am currently without internet in my home !! Darnitt!!!! and seeing that we seem to be attending on alot of trips on my favourite day of the week dosn't exactly seem to help me on my journey to become the best blog this school has EVER SEEN!!!!!!
as for my absence......
yesterday was really fun. usually getting up early in the moring knowing you have a trip to go to i will admit can be both exciting and a hassle what with all the preparations that must go into it. but knowing that we would be spening the ENTIRE day in town ( which fyi is my favourite place in the entire country) wasn't excactly what i would call frustrating.
we went to the national libary and the yeats museum. although the yeats muesum was quite small there was alot of information to be learned there. some of it of course was dedicated to maud gonne and all the other women that were in his life. lets just say.......there were wuite a few to be seen!!!
the national libary was also interesting what with it filled with artifacts, bog bodies and surcoughicus from ancient eygpt!! ( i know i completly messed up that word but i doubt that anyone else can so you know....dont judge me)
after our tour we went to see juno and the paycock in the abbey theatre. the play was really funny and much more dramatic when you see it in public rather then read it in school


blogger out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment